No products in the cart.
Better for Hands & Nails Better for the Environment!
Have you thought about waterless mani-pedi treatments? They are better for you and better for the environment!
Better for You
• Soaking in water dries out skin, nails and cuticles
• Polish will last longer if nail beds are not saturated in water first
• No contamination from sharing water basins
• Hand & foot treatments provide more intense moisturizing
Better for the Environment
• A bimonthly mani-pedi can use over 73 gallons of water per person per year!
Steps for a Waterless Manicure
1. Sanitize with a waterless sanitizer
2. Remove the polish
3. File and shape nails
4. Apply Keratin Waterless Gloves & Socks
5. Remove gloves/socks and massage excess lotion onto arms and legs
6. Wipe nails clean
7. Apply Polish