Acetone is a main component of many nail polish removers, and it can have some serious effects on your health.
|Breathing moderate-to-high levels of acetone for short periods of time can cause
– Nose, throat, lung and eye irritation
– Lightheadedness and dizziness
– Increased pulse rate
– Respiratory distress
– Kidney Damage
– Skin Damage (especially to the skin in your mouth)
Our totally non-toxic nail polish remover offers a better, healthier experience for your nail care routine.
– No acetone
– No ethyl acetate
– Non-toxic soy formula
– Conditions nails and cuticles
– No oder
– 100% biodegradable
– Uses comparatively less amount of remover than traditional removers
– Doesn’t leave nails washed out looking
– Keeps nails lustrous and shiny after removing nail polish.
Try it for yourself today!