Although it’s sad to say good-bye to summer, the fall brings a welcome change to comfortable temperatures and drier air. It’s a good time to evaluate your skin, make any necessary repairs due to sun damage and re-moisturize your skin.
• Eliminate any dry and flaky skin with a full-body exfoliation. Use an oil-based scrub that won’t strip the skin of moisture.
• Change your body wash from a light lotion to a more creamy, soap-free formula that will hydrate your skin.
• Your face will need more care – try a hydrating facial, masks and extra face cream to ward off dryness from colder air.
• Your feet are probably showing signs of wear from sandals so start with a foot scrub and then soak in a luxurious foot bath to soften your skin.
• Don’t forget to continue wearing sunscreen anytime you’re outdoors. Look for face makeup with built-in sunscreen and apply suntan lotion to any other exposed skin.
• Invest in a good hand cream and keep it handy, in your purse, bathroom and kitchen so you remember to moisturize each time you wash your hands.
Moisturize your hands and feet by relaxing in Keratin Gloves and socks to repair any damage the summer might have caused. The Keratin emulsion provides hydration for your hands and feet, as well as UV protection. Its the easiest way to recover your skin while strengthening your nails for some festive fall nail art!