Beautiful Winter Skin
The weather has been remarkably warm in many parts of the U.S. this winter but low humidity and indoor heating can wreak havoc on your skin. Here are easy steps to keep your skin glowing:
– Keep exposure to cold weather and wind to a minimum – keep covered up with gloves, scarves and hats.
– Stay hydrated – drink lots of water and eat plenty of fruits and vegetables to keep your skin and body healthy.
– Hot water is not your friend and will strip your skin of moisture – keep your bath and shower water lukewarm.
– Although your skin may feel soft, you need to exfoliate regularly to slough off dead skin. At least once a week is recommended.
– Slather up with moisturizer – on your face, hands, feet and body – every day!
– Deep condition your hair and skin more often with masks and special leave-in treatments. There are lots of home-spa products to try or pamper yourself with a visit to your favorite spa!
Try Bodipure’s full line of spa products and Keratin Gloves & Socks for the best results!